Terms & Conditions
- If you proceed to work with Electric Ireland Superhomes, you understand and agree that all energy credits generated (under the SEAI energy Supplier Obligation Scheme) will be assigned to Electric Ireland and the value of these is used to offset a portion of the costs associated with your project. You will not be able to sell/reassign/claim these credits again under any other scheme.
- Projects will be assessed on a case-by-case basis regarding location, suitability, and contractor availability.
- Grant funding for eligible works under the Electric Ireland Superhomes programme is at the full discretion of SEAI.
- Notwithstanding the services provided by Electric Ireland Superhomes, it is the responsibility of the appointed contractor to carry out the works as specified in the contract for works.
- The project must be completed within the timeframe given in SEAI’s ‘letter of offer’. The current National Home Retrofit Scheme specifies the deadline of 31st March 2022, by which time the energy retrofit must be complete and all the relevant paperwork submitted.