At Electric Ireland Superhomes we empower our customers to achieve warmer, healthier, low-carbon homes. Our purpose is guiding Irish homeowners through the home energy retrofit process to deliver on Ireland’s climate action targets. Through our One-Stop-Shop we offer professional services through design and oversight of whole house energy efficiency solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Senior Administrator to join our team. Your role will be supporting our Engineering Team as they work alongside our internal and external partners to deliver high-quality home retrofits for our customers. The successful candidate will have strong administrative experience with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and an ability to work on their own initiative.
- Co-ordination and management of key documentation throughout the lifecycle of home energy retrofit projects
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (such as our Sales and Finance Teams, our customers, building contractors, etc.) to ensure all pending documents are actioned in a timely and compliant manner
- Updating and maintaining internal databases with required information related to the home energy retrofit process and maintaining electronic filing of all documented information
- Supporting the Engineering Team with all technical administration required for project delivery
- Supporting the setup of document management processes and system
- Identifying opportunities for improvement to existing processes using a best practice approach
- Supporting the wider Engineering Team with administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience and proven track record in an office administrator, document controller, or similar role, ideally in the construction or engineering industry
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage paperwork across multiple projects
- Be agile and enjoy working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Have strong attention to detail with an ability to deliver to deadlines
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using IT systems such as DocuSign (or similar digital signature software) and Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Electric Ireland Superhomes head office is based in Thurles. This role will be a blend of office based and remote working.