An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Advisor to join our Electric Ireland Superhomes team. At Electric Ireland Superhomes our core purpose is to empower our customers to achieve warmer, healthier, low-carbon homes. Through our One-Stop-Shop we offer professional services through design and oversight of whole house energy solutions and help with access to finance such as grant support and co-ordination. Electric Ireland Superhomes has nationwide reach and will play a pivotal role in the energy transition in Ireland. This is a busy team that is embarking on large-scale growth.
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused Technical Sales Advisor to join our team to help expand our position in the home energy retrofit sector. Your role will be to work with existing and new customers to deliver high quality heat pump-led home retrofits, in line with Electric Ireland Superhomes’ principles of high-quality installation and customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a technical sales position and/or business development.
- Achieving sales goals by following a defined sales process with potential customers and meeting key performance indicators
- Partnering with our customer service and engineering teams to provide retrofit solutions to customers across Ireland
- Coordinating and implementing sales activities according to Electric Ireland Superhomes customer service standards
- Actively engaging with customers through the channels of phone calls, video calls, emails and promotional events
- Enhancing the sales pipeline of Electric Ireland Superhomes customers through regional and national campaigns
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience and proven track record in technical sales or similar role, ideally in the following areas:
- Home energy upgrades
- Consumer/household investment
- Be agile and enjoy working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and organisational skills
- Strong IT and analytical skills
- Experience in CRM systems
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of the Irish retrofit and/or energy upgrade market
- Interest in sustainable energy or sustainable development
Electric Ireland Superhomes head office is based in Thurles. This role will be a blend of office based and remote working.