An opportunity has arisen to recruit a Customer Service Specialist to work with our Electric Ireland Superhomes team. Through our One-Stop-Shop we offer professional services through design and oversight of whole house energy efficiency solutions and help with access to finance such as grant support and co-ordination. Electric Ireland Superhomes have nationwide reach and will be a pivotal part in the energy transition in Ireland. This is a busy team that is embarking on planned large-scale growth.
The person will be flexible, highly motivated and have experience working in a multi-disciplinary team. Reporting to the Head Retrofit Advisor, the successful candidate will ensure that the needs of Electric Ireland Superhomes customers, potential customers and other stakeholders are being met or exceeded. Your role is to provide and promote excellent customer service standards throughout Electric Ireland Superhomes. You will link directly with the Sales team to increase the pipeline of informed customers, preparing them for the customer Journey ahead.
- Receiving and responding to customer enquiries through all channels (phone, email, digital) in a professional and timely manner, delivering excellent customer service throughout.
- Advising customers on Electric Ireland Superhomes’ services at each stage of the customer journey.
- Converting enquiries and expressions of interest to create and maintain a customer base.
- Fielding, prioritising and escalating customers’ issues through to resolution.
- Maintaining our customer database, compiling accurate records of customer interactions in line with data protection requirements.
- Measuring customer satisfaction in new and innovative ways and providing insights to the business through regular reporting.
- Developing a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of Electric Ireland Superhomes’ offerings and the deep-retrofit sector generally.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to Electric Ireland Superhomes customer service policies, procedures and standards
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Adept at learning and retaining detailed knowledge of a complex industry and service offering (i.e. deep retrofit of residential properties)
- Proficient and experienced in CRM system administration
- Self-motivated and goal orientated, with experience working in a target driven environment
- Strong communication skills and experience with communicating and building rapport with customers/contractors etc.
- Experience in the retrofit, construction or other technical industry
- Interest in sustainable energy or sustainable development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to be discreet and manage sensitive data.
- Good team player, with ability to conduct work with the utmost confidentiality, professionalism, and integrity.
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Flexible with a positive work attitude
Electric Ireland Superhomes head office is based in Thurles. This role will be a blend of office based and remote working.